After a few gruelling days of coffee-filled, noodle-fuelled code sessions, we now have a new range of features for your enjoyment!
- The shiny new auto-populating front page form, displaying only languages our providers offer
- The new Big Red Button for contacting selected translation providers
- A new dashboard that allows providers to see a log of all their own translation quote requests
- An easy way to disable quote request emails and enable a daily digest of any potential requests
- The linguist map; an easy way to browse all of our linguists and translation agencies from around the world
- Buyers can now seek out all versions of English at once, with a coded solution for the UK/US issue*
- And many other cosmetic changes...
* Similar French/Spanish solutions to come - until then buyers can specify language variant in the form, and linguists may specify variants in their profiles
- A shiny new way to browse profiles that LSPs can use to promote their services
- A roll-out to the wider translation community for further testing and feedback
Thanks to everyone so far for your input and support; your feedback has been invaluable.